COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. We ensure that we only collect such information from you that are essential and pertinent for us to provide you with our services available on the tsdpl.com.
2. Personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, user name, date and/or year of birth, gender, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, etc. shall be collected at the time of user registration. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered user, but for certain Services or features (such as placing an order) registration is imperative.
3. You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis.
4. In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the Sites, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Sites.
5. TSDPL collect and retain details of users’ activities on the website that include, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Sites
6. TSDPL collect and retain logs of users' buying and browsing activities on our Website which include but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we congregated statistical information including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, number of pages viewed, number of sessions, number of unique visitors, internet service provider, exit/referring pages, type of platform, date/time stamp for analysis that helps us provide you improved user experience and services.
7. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, Event Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business data (“Business Data”). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information is together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
USE OF PERSONAL/NONPERSONAL INFORMATION/DATA
Once a user registers and provides any Personal/nonpersonal information to us, He/she is deemed to have authorized TSDPL to gather, keep and use that Personal Data.
We use the information provided by you to:
1. Validate your identity and eligibility to register;
2. Process your registration as a user, provide you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintain and manage your registration;
3. Process the order of your request; inform of the delivery status;
4. Provide you with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit and resolve disputes;
5. Subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, Some or all data collected may be shared with the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of TSDPL;
6. We identify and use your IP address to troubleshoot problems with our server, and to help identify you and to collect broad demographic information;
7. Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us/detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
DISCLOSURE/SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not use, disclose or share your personally identifiable information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal details to third parties without your permissions.
You further agree that in special circumstances when TSDPL is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, TSDPL will do so, in the good faith that the law requires it or as permitted in terms of this policy.
We may disclose or share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the Sites to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information in special cases to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination; we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
when TSDPL has reasons to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating TSDPL's Terms of Services or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) TSDPL's rights or property, other TSDPL website users, or if TSDPL deems it necessary to maintain, service, and improve its products and services. Personal information collected may be transferred and shared in the event of a sale.
You are required to submit your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. TSDPL uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with TSDPL is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that you make from the Website. Extremely sensitive information like your credit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion in using the same.
All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Sites and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user.
A cookie can be sent to your computer's hard drive only if you access the Sites using a computer. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, haven't changed your computer's settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may be required to re-enter information on the Sites more often and certain features of the website may be unavailable and may make parts of our website nonfunctional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department to remove the information.
TSDPL employ commercially reasonable security methods to avert unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
User’s Registration Information and Account Information are protected by a password, which we recommend that he/she does not reveal to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
Data transmission over the internet or any wireless network cannot be made absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the personal & business information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us and by using this Site, you agree that we shall not be held responsible for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. There may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of data.
The policy is subject to change at any time without notice, so please check periodically. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute your acceptance of those changes. Any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India.